Talk it Out! Groups
What is Group Therapy?
A safe place to explore, seek and give support and grow
Group therapy can be a very powerful and transformative experience for many. It is a safe place in which you begin to explore an area you are struggling with, which others in the group are also seeking guidance. It is a space to support one another along each others journey and continue to grow and learn about yourself, others and the world around you.
Below are a few groups I am currently offering:
- Teen Virtual Groups
- Young Adult/College age Virtual Group
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or alone lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, group therapy could help you improve your everyday life.
Group therapy helps you find a sense of community with others who are going through similar things as you while giving you access to valuable therapy that can truly help you feel better.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You wish you could trust someone with your secret struggle
- You want to stop feeling so alone in what you’re going through
- You’re interested in therapy, but want to try something lower pressure than individual therapy
- You wish you felt more understood by others
- You’re looking for expert help improving your life
…Then group therapy could be right for you.
Group therapy’s effectiveness lies in its ability to help you find connections with other people and their experiences. These therapist-guided sessions will help you learn more about yourself and how to improve the way you feel while feeling support from others who understand your experience.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more community-oriented therapy experience – you would be a great fit for our group therapy services. Please reach out to us today for an assessment for group therapy or to schedule your first appointment.